Shipping within Malaysia
• Our preferred courier service within Malaysia is Poslaju. Once payment has been made and verified by us, we will process and ship your order within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or public holidays. You will receive a tracking number from us via email once the order has been shipped.
• Typically, it will take around 2 to 3 working days for the order to arrive at the delivery address, depending on the time the order was made. However, this timeframe is not a guarantee and may take longer but usually no more than 4 working days. If you have not received your order within 4 working days, please contact us immediately and we will keep you informed on the status of your shipment.
• As with most courier service, someone has to be present at the recipient’s address to receive the items. A signature will be required as a proof of receipt. If no one is present during the time of delivery, you will be left with a note from Poslaju informing the location for collection.
• Rates & Delivery Estimates (Malaysia)
|Parcel Weight||Peninsular Malaysia||Sabah & Sarawak|
|500g and below||RM 8.00||RM 11.00|
|501g – 2kg||RM 14.00||RM 27.00|
|2.001kg – 5kg||RM 23.00||RM 59.00|
|5.001kg – 10kg||RM 32.00||RM 101.00|
|10.001kg – 15kg||RM 46.00||RM 128.00|
|12.001kg – 15kg||RM 55.00||RM 160.00|
|15.001kg – 20kg||RM 64.00||RM 202.00|
|20.001kg – 22kg||RM 78.00||RM 229.00|
|22.001kg – 25kg||RM 87.00||RM 261.00|
|25.001kg – 30kg||RM 96.00||RM 303.00|
• Exact shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Delivery delays may occasionally occur.
• Note to international orders: Please make sure you are familiar with your country’s e-liquid and e-cigarette customs/importation laws before ordering from us. We will not be held responsible for orders seized by customs.
• We ship orders worldwide via EMS or FedEx, depending on your preference
• Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion, we recommend using a Currency Converter.
• Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
• Any import restrictions, licensing or special provisions are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
• International orders may require 3-5 business days or more for additional processing time prior to shipment, as we may need to consolidate items to one location for shipment. If we anticipate a longer lead-time, our team will notify you.
• In order to calculate international shipping cost, add the item or items to your cart. Then proceed to checkout (don’t worry—proceeding to checkout doesn’t make you obligated to purchase anything). Enter your address in the billing and shipping fields. Once you change the country, the page will show you the shipping charges.